18 Jun Benefits of TRX Suspension Training
TRX Suspension Training is a unique exercise program that uses suspension to help you achieve your fitness goals. Gravity is used to allow your body to work against itself that provides long-lasting, sustainable results. It offers an effective total-body workout without placing additional stress on the body. Best of all, you can use it almost anywhere! This type of exercise offers a variety of benefits, including:
• It’s unique! It offers you an unconventional way to work out that never gets boring!
• Works the entire body at one time without placing stress and strain on the joints
• It’s low impact which means less stress on the joints
• Improves both strength and stamina allowing you to get the most out of every workout session
• Improves cardiovascular function and circulation
• Helps you achieve almost any fitness or weight loss goal
• Effective for all age groups and fitness levels
• Versatile and fun! TRX Suspension training offers a variety of exercises for each area of the body
• Increases flexibility and helps to improve range of motion
• Doesn’t strain the musculoskeletal structure or put stress on injured areas of the body
Work Out Anywhere!
The TRX Suspension system can be used at home just as easily as it is at the gym. Doorways, trees, swingsets, any place that is at least 7 to 9 feet in height and able to easily sustain your weight can be turned into your very own workout center. This unique system is proving to be just as effective as lifting conventional weights when your goal is to build strength, stability, and endurance. This unique instability platform allows you to perform over 400 individual exercises. With regular use, you can improve flexibility and endurance while building core strength. The exercises improve your cardio and help you to maintain balance. The stretches also work to extend your range of motion as well.
TRX Suspension is not your average workout program. It’s a great alternative if you feel like you’re getting stuck in the same workout rut. In order for exercise programs to be effective, they need to be slightly different from time to time to prevent the body from becoming complacent. Professionals in sports medicine are starting to realize the benefits of the TRX system in terms of improving both stability and flexibility during rehab. TRX Suspension allows you to alter your workout each time to enter the gym. It keeps thing interesting and allows you to work out all areas of your body at the same time. It is an extremely efficient workout, meaning you get more benefit out of a shorter workout.